top of page

슬기로운 큐티생활

Public·6 members
Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Share The Love

Don't let winter get you down. Enjoy a walk in Tualatin's beautiful parks and trails and search for the 175 hand blown glass hearts by artist Timothy Jaquet. Keep the heart as a reminder of the love we have for our city or share the love by hiding it again for another person to discover. Snap a photo, set the post to "public", and tag us at #ShareTheLoveTualatin. The glass hearts will be placed in City of Tualatin parks and trails throughout the month of February. Brought to you by your City of Tualatin Parks and Recreation Department.

Share the love

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2u0Eay&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2JnQabyRjd0sgl_jjRnP-q

2023 glass artist- Timothy JaquetGlass artist Timothy Jaquet of Olympia, Washington has been blowing glass since 2015 when his wife surprised him with a two-hour private glass blowing lesson. He fell in love with it right away and has been blowing glass and teaching ever since. You may have seen Tim at the West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta selling hand blown glass pumpkins!

Use #KCHeartland across social media channels to share your KC Heartland moments and the reasons you love KC. You may even see your posts featured here on KC.org.Follow KC Heartland on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to be on the front lines of our next big ideas.Want to add the KC Heart in your day-to-day? Use these Zoom backgrounds, logo images and lock-ups in your own amplification efforts. Email us if you have any questions. We're here to help.

This is my 3rd pair. That's how much I love them. I have teal, purple and now red. I used my 50% off coupon to purchase these. I love that they donate to charities. They are also a Christ centered company which is VERY important to me. I would like to see these flippers come in white.

Absolutely the most comfortable flip flop you will ever wear. I have several pairs in different colors and Love Love Love them. Bought some for gifts and they are a big hit. I love the fact that these are not totally flat and have a great cushion for my diabetic feet. Thank you! I will keep adding colors to my collection. Would love Navy and Lime green to the color selection.

*Disclaimer: Subaru will donate $250 for every new Subaru vehicle sold or leased from November 17, 2022, through January 3, 2023, to four national charities designated by the purchaser or lessee. Pre-approved Hometown Charities may be selected for donation depending on retailer participation. For every new Subaru vehicle sold or leased during the campaign period, participating retailers will donate a minimum of $50 in total to their registered Hometown Charities. Subaru will donate a total of $5 to their registered Hometown Charities for every Subaru vehicle routine service visit during the campaign period. A routine visit includes customer payment of $5 or greater, or any service that includes a genuine Subaru oil filter. Purchasers/lessees must make their charity designations by January 13, 2023. The four national charities will receive a guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000 each. See your local Subaru retailer for details or visit subaru.com/share. All donations made by Subaru of America, Inc.

About Subaru of America, Inc. Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subaru Corporation of Japan. Headquartered at a zero-landfill office in Camden, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 630 retailers across the United States. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. is the only U.S. automobile manufacturing plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. SOA is guided by the Subaru Love Promise, which is the company's vision to show love and respect to everyone, and to support its communities and customers nationwide. Over the past 20 years, SOA and the SOA Foundation have donated more than $270 million to causes the Subaru family cares about, and its employees have logged nearly 78,000 volunteer hours. As a company, Subaru believes it is important to do its part in making a positive impact in the world because it is the right thing to do.

It's more than just a slogan. 'Share the Love, #ShareTheShore' is Audubon's effort to protect nesting shorebirds like Piping Plovers and American Oystercatchers, and their teeny, tiny chicks.

Vactioners, boaters, photographers, and general beach-lovers all enjoy nothing more than a sunny day on the coast. But before you grab the sunscreen and head to the beach, there are some other important things to consider.

*Subaru will donate $250 for every new Subaru vehicle sold or leased from November 18, 2021, through January 3, 2022, to four national charities designated by the purchaser or lessee. Pre-approved Hometown Charities may be selected for donation depending on retailer participation. For every new Subaru vehicle sold or leased during the campaign period, participating retailers will donate an additional $50 in total to their registered Hometown Charities. Subaru will donate a total of $5 to their registered Hometown Charities for every Subaru vehicle routine service visit during the campaign period. A routine visit includes customer payment of $5 or greater, or any service that includes a genuine Subaru oil filter. Purchasers/lessees must make their charity designations by January 15, 2022. The four national charities will receive a guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000 each. See your local Subaru retailer for details or visit subaru.com/share. All donations made by Subaru of America, Inc.

About

QT는 QUIET TIME의 약자로 매일 조용한 시간과 장소를 정해 하나님을 개인적으로 만나고, 성경말씀을 ...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page